I. General information
The confidentiality of your personal data is one of the main concerns the owner of the website, based in Iași, Strada Morilor, nr. 11, as a data controller.
This document is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data in the context of the use of the website & nbsp; www.enalogos.com („The website”)
If you are a store customer or want to know more about the store policy before you buy you can access SHOP POLICY here .
II. Categories of personal data processed
II.1. If you are a customer of the The Website, the owner of The Website will process your personal data, such as first and last name, telephone, e-mail, billing address, delivery address, data on how you use the Website, for example your behavior / preferences / habits within the www.enalogos.com website, as well as any other categories of data that you provide them directly in the context of the creation of the user account, in the context of placing an order through the Site or in any other way resulting from the use of The Website.
If you use your Facebook or Google account to create a user account on The Website, The Website owner will process the following public profile data displayed by those applications: username, email address.
If you choose to create a user account only before completing the order for a product available on The Website, your email address will be requested based on which an account will be created automatically. If you do not complete the order, the email address and other data provided will not be stored by the website owner, and the account created will be automatically deleted.
II.2. If you are a visitor to The Website, the owner of the Website will process your personal data that you provide directly in the context of using The Website., such as the data you provide in the contact / questions / complaints section, to the extent that you contact us in this way.
III. Purposes and grounds for processing
III.1. If you are a customer of The Website, the website owner processes your personal data as follows:
- for the development of the contractual relationship between you and the owner of the website, respectively for taking over, validating, shipping and invoicing the order placed on the Site, informing you about the order status, organizing the return of ordered products, etc.
Rationale: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the contract concluded between you and the owner of the website, defined in Terms and Conditions . The provision of your personal data is necessary for the execution of this contract. Refusal to provide data may result in the impossibility of conducting contractual relations between you and the owner of the website.
- for the fulfillment of the legal obligations incumbent on the & nbsp; website owner & nbsp; in the context of the services provided through the Site, including tax and archiving obligations.
Rationale: The processing of your data for this purpose is necessary on the basis of legal obligations. The provision of your data for this purpose is necessary. Refusal to provide data may result in the inability of the website owner to comply with its legal obligations and therefore in the inability to provide you with services through The Website.
- for marketing activities, respectively for the transmission, through the means of distance communication (e-mail, sms) of commercial communications regarding the products and services offered by the owner of the website, through The Website.
Rationale: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent, if you choose to provide it.
You can consent to the processing of data for this purpose by checking the appropriate box at the time of account creation, or after account creation, in the My Account Information section. To unsubscribe from receiving such commercial communications you can use the option at the end of each email / sms containing commercial communications. In addition, you can unsubscribe by accessing your account section in your email preferences.
The provision of your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide consent for the processing of your data for this purpose will not have a negative effect on you.
- In order to perform various analyzes, reports on the operation of the Site, the creation of consumer preference profiles, mainly in order to improve the experience offered on the Site.
Rationale: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of the & nbsp; website owner to permanently improve the customer experience on The Website. The provision of your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide data for this purpose will not have a negative effect on you.
III.2. If you are a visitor to The Website, the owner of the Website processes your personal data as follows:
- for marketing activities, respectively for the transmission, through the means of distance communication (e-mail, sms), of commercial communications regarding the products and services offered by & nbsp; the owner of the website, through the Site .
Rationale: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent, if you choose to provide it.
You can consent to the processing of data for this purpose by filling in and checking the appropriate box on the newsletter subscription form available on The Website. To unsubscribe from receiving such commercial communications, you can use the option at the end of each email / sms containing commercial communications.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide consent for the processing of your data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
- to resolve complaints, grievances and to monitor traffic and improve your experience on the Site.
Rationale: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of the website owner & nbsp; to ensure the proper functioning of the Site, as well as to permanently improve the experience of Site visitors, including by resolving various comments, questions, or complaints.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
IV. The length of time we process your data
As a matter of principle, the website owner will process your personal data to the extent necessary to achieve the aforementioned processing purposes.
If you are a customer, we will process your data for the duration of the contractual relationship and subsequently in accordance with the legal obligations incumbent on the website owner (eg, in the case of financial-accounting supporting documents for which the term provided for by law is 10 years from the date of the end of the financial year in which they were drawn up).
In the event that you are a customer and exercise the option to delete the user account, by pressing the Delete account button in the section of your account information, we would like to inform you that deleting the account will not automatically delete your personal data. . If you do not wish to have your personal data processed or if you wish to have your data deleted, you can exercise the rights set out in point VII below. active order, the account deletion request can only be registered after the delivery of the products and the completion of the last active order.
If you withdraw your consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes the owner of the website will stop processing your personal data for this purpose, without affecting the processing carried out by the website owner expressed by you before its withdrawal.
V. Disclosure of personal data
For processing purposes, the website owner may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support the website owner in conducting business through The WebsSite (e.g. courier companies). , IT service providers, employees), or to central / local public authorities, in the following exemplary cases listed:
- for the administration of The Website;
- in situations where this communication would be necessary for the awarding of prizes or other facilities to the persons concerned, obtained as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by to the owner of the website through The Website;
- for maintaining, customizing and improving TheWebsite and the services provided through it;
- for performing data analysis, testing and research, monitoring of trends in use and activity, development of security features and authentication of users;
- for the transmission of commercial marketing communications, under the conditions and limits provided by law;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
VI. Transfer of personal data
The personal data provided to the owner of the website may be transferred outside Romania (for example to an external courier company to place an external order).
VII. Your rights
Under the conditions provided for by the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you enjoy the following rights:
- the right to information, respectively the right to receive details regarding the processing activities performed by the owner of the website, as described in this document;
- the right to access data, respectively the right to obtain confirmation from the website owner of the processing of personal data, as well as details of the processing activities such as how the data are processed, the purpose for which the processing is carried out, the recipients or categories of recipients of the website. data, etc;
- the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the correction, without justified delays, by the owner of the website of inaccurate / unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data; The rectification / completion shall be communicated to each addressee to whom the data have been transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
- the right to delete the data, without undue delay, to be forgotten ”), if one of the following reasons applies:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- if the consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- if the data subject opposes the processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail;
- if the data personal data have been processed illegally;
- if personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services co in accordance with Union or national law under whose jurisdiction the operator is located.
Upon request for deletion of the data, the website owner may anonymize this data (thus depriving it of its personal character) and continue processing for statistical purposes under these conditions;
- the right to restrict the processing to the extent that:
- the person disputes the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
- the processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, instead requesting the restriction of their use;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests them to establish, exercise or defend a right in court; or
- the data subject has objected to the processing (other than direct marketing), for the period during which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
- the right to data portability, namely (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right to this data is transmitted by the owner of the website to another data controller, provided that the conditions provided by law are met;
- the right to object – in terms of processing activities may be exercise by submitting a request as indicated below;
- at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation of the data subject, that the data concerning him be processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the website owner or in you in the public interest, unless the owner of the website can demonstrate that he has legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the processing and prevailing over the interests, rights and freedoms of data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court. ;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that the data concerning it be processed for direct marketing purposes.
- the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, ie the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or similarly affects him or her. a significant measure;
- the right to address the National Authority for the Processing of Personal Data or the competent courts, insofar as necessary
For any further questions regarding the way in which personal data are processed and to exercise your rights mentioned above, please contact the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us through the Contact the site.